Study in Australia!

Study with us and live a remarkable experience for life. Australia has never been so close; contact us today for a free consultation.

Contact us

English Courses

General English

This course focuses on real everyday English so that you can communicate with confidence. Ideal for those seeking to improve their English skills while enjoying free time to participate in everyday excursions and extra activities. In addition to developing core skills, this course provides students with pronunciation and grammar support, plus vocabulary improvement.

IELTS / EAP Preparation

Prepare to take the IELTS test and achieve your desired score. This course covers the four major test sections of the IELTS test including speaking, listening, reading, and writing. In addition to IELTS preparation, this course will teach you the academic language and skills you need to thrive at university, college, or TAFE.

Cambridge FCE, CAE Preparation

Cambridge English exams are recognised by employers, universities, and colleges around the world, and the results are valid for life. These courses will ensure you to be highly-prepared to enter your exam feeling confident and with the right skills to succeed.

Business English

Study a wide range of Business and Professional English language, both spoken and written, as well as a variety of business topics. Learn alongside others who are focused on similar career goals.


A Demi Pair course will enable you to work part-time as a live-in housekeeping assistant, maintaining the home and childminding for up to 15 hours per week while studying at your English College.

Barista / Cafe English

Get certified by learning the English and café skills you need to complete a TAFE Barista Course. Barista/Cafe English will teach you how to make coffees and provides you with the experience you need in order to commence a career in Hospitality as a highly-skilled Barista.

Extreme English

An intensive, fast-paced and practical English course which helps motivated students develop knowledge, skills and fluency in English. Experienced teachers use dynamic teaching methods and engaging materials to guide you to your best results as quickly as possible. Expect regular progress tests, homework and plenty of practice!

METAustralia Student Visa

What's included

  • METAustralia advises you and helps you select the best school and institution according to your needs.
  • METAustralia processes and carries out the entire visa process; Our advice is totally FREE.
  • METAustralia advises you and helps you find accommodation.
  • METAustralia helps you to register your TFN (Tax File Number) and Bank Account at your arrival to Australia.
  • METAustralia has totally free orientation services (PRE-DEPARTURE and POST-ARRIVAL).
  • METAustralia helps you process and acquire your Medical Insurance for the duration of your stay in Australia.
  • METAustralia helps you get affordable flight tickets through our commercial partner travel agency.

What's included in our Student Visa services?

At METAustralia we offer a wide range of additional services and useful information that will help you to travel and settle to Australia without leaving anything behind.

We are partners with important Colleges in Australia

Frequently Asked Questions

How long, before the potential commencement date, can I lodge a visa application?
There is no limit to when you can submit your student visa application. It is recommended that you lodge a complete application at least six weeks before your course commences.
How do I write a GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) submission for my Student Visa?
Writing a GTE is a very important step towards a positive outcome of your Student Visa application. We advise you to always follow the guidelines established in the Department of Home Affairs website at this link below.
Can I work in Australia on a Student Visa?
Yes you can! Any International Student is allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight.
Do I need to purchase an OSHC Health Insurance even though I have access to Medicare?
Yes. As an international student in Australia, you will be required to have an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy for the entire duration of your student visa. International students, and their dependents (for example, spouses and children under 18 years old), must obtain OSHC. You will need to show proof that you have an OSHC policy when you apply for your student visa.

If you are a citizen of either Norway, Sweden or Belgium you may be exempt from having to purchase an OSHC policy.
Can I apply for a student Visa with my partner and children?
Yes. Of course you can! Any Student visa applicant can include their family members if they wish to migrate with the main applicant. Please bear in mind that there are additional costs and requirements to meet if a family member is migrating to Australia with you.

Discover Australia!

Contact us today and book your individual consultation for FREE!

Book a free consultation